Team Leader (Rotation Shift)
Position: Team Leader (Rotation Shift)
Type of contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
The Team Leader provides a key role within the manufacturing function of the Company and the role is responsible for supervising factory employees & managing the daily jobs and workload.
- Responsible for supervising and motivating the factory team to ensure all tasks are completed in line with the production plan;
- Implementation of the daily jobs list and work load schedule to ensure delivery dates and targets are met;
- Responsible for completing the required paperwork on a daily basis;
- Responsible for ensuring that H&S is adhered to at all times, reporting any incidents to the Production Supervisor or Quality Manager;
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times, reporting any issues to the Production Supervisor;
- Identify any training requirements and assisting with the training of new factory employees;
- Identify any improvements within the Factory and suggesting these to management;
- Key part of the monthly stock take process;
- Daily communication with the Production Supervisor, wider management team, reporting any issues that have arisen.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management team, in order to meet the needs of the
- Previous experience in a supervisory position.
- Experience of completing paperwork.
- Willingness to work in all areas of the Factory/ Stores
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Upbeat, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Personal Attributes
- Effective leader and communicator
- Self-sufficient, pro-active and flexible
- Strong attention to detail.
What do we offer?
At Tricel, we care about you and your progression. As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer:
- Excellent development and growth opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Good work life balance
- Opportunity to work across countries and cultures
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Free onsite parking
Tricel, a family-run business, was founded in 1973 by Anne Stack and Con Stack. This year marks the company’s 50th year in business. The company began by producing products from glass-reinforced plastics (GRP). It expanded its exports and established manufacturing facilities throughout the UK and Europe by implementing a comprehensive growth strategy in the 1990s and 2000s. The Stack family leads Tricel, which provides market-leading solutions in over 50 countries. Among the markets served by the company are storage tanks, pumps, sewage treatment tanks, construction products, and lubricant distribution. With its headquarters in Killarney, the Tricel Group consists of 15 companies across Europe, including seven manufacturing facilities. The company employs more than 600 people at these locations. The company has grown domestically and internationally by manufacturing locally, exporting, partnering with local distributors, and acquiring companies that enhance its product capabilities and geographical reach. In the next five years, the company’s roadmap for growth will continue to be based on three main pillars: Customer Excellence, Innovation & Sustainability.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and cover letter to HR@tricel.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.
Tricel uses a third party provider called Occupop to store and process candidate data on our behalf.