Position: Site Member
About the company
Tricel is a global provider of high performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. The business has structured a unique set of distinctive capabilities, spanning from concept design to sophisticated manufacturing processes. Its proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes has long fuelled its competitiveness and growth.
Tricel is a family run company with our Headquarters in Killarney. As a global based award winning engineering company, we provide our specialist services to customers and industries in over 50 countries worldwide. Details of group activities can be viewed at: www.tricel.eu.
A site member is responsible for assembling water tanks efficiently in adherence to our quality standards. This will be a dual role where the successful candidate will work on customer sites assembling tanks and also have an opportunity to gain experience in the production of panels for Sectional tanks at our Headquarters in Killarney.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our established and growing business. Tricel offer plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Flexibility to work within different departments to gain a complete understanding of our product
- Travel around Ireland assembling water tanks for our customers in a timely manner
- Meet targets
- Follow instruction from the supervisor
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents or near misses that may occur in the workplace
- Adhere to instructions incorporating quality, safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Adhere to lean and 6S standards in the workplace
- Complete all training as identified by the company
- Complete paperwork as required
- Ad hoc duties that may arise
Skills & Characteristics
Skills and Characteristics:
- Full driving license is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience in assembling products is advantageous
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- Punctuality and overall good time management is a key requirement
- Effective teamwork and communication skills is essential
- Safe Pass will be required so active Safe Pass an advantage
Hours & Payment
- Excellent remuneration- hourly rate, and overtime
- Daily & Nightly Allowance dependant on the role
- Excellent annual leave entitlements through the flexible benefits package
- Refer a friend scheme subject to specific roles
Pension & Life Insurance
- 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance (providing you are enrolled in the pension scheme)
- Employee Assistance Program – providing support to all employees.
- Company Van & Fuel Card per Team.
- Social Club
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Supply of PPE Gear
- Free Parking
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. Interested candidates should email an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.