Regional Sales Executive
Position: Regional Sales Executive
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Central / Midlands
About the company
Tricel Composites are a leading composite materials and technical solutions provider for the composite industry.
Tricel Composites is part of the wider Tricel Group of companies which form part of our Distribution Division. Tricel has over 60 years of successful operations in the composite industry, both in manufacturing and distribution. This experience has helped us establish a strong network to source high-quality raw materials from the world’s leading composite brands which we use to deliver technical solutions to our customers.
The Regional Sales Executive will work to maximise sales targets and profitability in line with business strategy and approved pricing levels. The person will do this by monitoring and conducting effective negotiation, through established sales process and knowledge of the industry. Working out on the field 4 days a week and in the office one day a week.
The Reigional Sales Manager will deliver lead generation and sales validation in respect of the following areas:
- Monitoring volume, price and profit in line with business strategy;
- Negotiate business and confirm quotations using agreed discretion levels;
- Quote prices using agreed discretion levels to negotiate business and maximize profit opportunities;
- Ensuring proactive follow up of quotation to secure business;
- Ensure maximum number of quotations are converted to order;
- Identify sales leads and ensure maximum benefit from up selling on secured orders;
- Working collaboratively with the Line manager to maximise sales targets and profitability in line with business strategy and approved pricing levels, through providing feedback on customer needs, reviewing commercial turnover, volume etc.
- Record and communicate all market and competitor information received in order to increase sales opportunities;
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained and additional product opportunities are identified and maximized;
- Mitigate any customer dissatisfaction;
- Recommend improvements in procedures and working practices to develop a culture of continuous improvement;
- Identify new Product Range and take ownership to implement in line with the business strategy.
- Annually meet KPI targets and objectives to a satisfactory level.
Skills & Characteristics
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales process experience, with the ability to demonstrate the full sales process cycle within business, preferably from within a technical or roofing industry, however, this is not essential;
- Excellent influencing skills & a proven track record of being able to influence sales;
- Experience of CRM systems;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with ability to manage own time effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work cross-functionally to meet business needs;
- Experience of working to KPI’s & objectives.
- Excellent communicator
- Natural Influencer
- Ability to close a sale
- Attention to detail
Working hours: 8.30 – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday, 8.30-4.00pm Friday
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer, All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.