Internal Sales Advisor
Position: Internal Sales Advisor
Reports to: Sales Manager
Closing Date: Friday 18th of June 2021
About the company
Nicholson Plastics is a UK GRP Water Storage Tank Manufacturer with a proven track record in the supply of water tanks to all industry sectors throughout the UK. We have an expert team on hand with over 50 Years’ industry experience. Our team works hard to provide exceptional industry lead times from quotes, site visits, order processing, and delivery. We are a British Standard approved company with full certification through BSI/ISO9001 including WRAS approved certified products for potable drinking water.
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, Nicholson Plastics is looking for a Internal Sales Advisor to join the team.
This position would suit a candidate currently working in a targeted sales role, for example, a call centre, car sales or any form of retail sales, who is looking for a technical sales position as part of a collaborative and friendly office where there is scope for further development.
Full training will be provided, including comprehensive sales process training and technical training.
The Sales Advisor will work closely with the Sales team and be responsible for:
- Contacting the existing customer base through both emails and phone calls;
- Reviewing incoming enquiries and extracting the relevant information;
- Updating and maintaining data on a bespoke CRM system;
- Acknowledgment and processing of orders;
- Preparing quotations for customers;
- Ensuring all admin paperwork is recorded and filed correctly;
- Liaising with customers and other departments to assist the sales team;
- Updating external sales teams on any developments relevant to their key accounts;
- Creating project files.
Skills & Characteristics
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of a targeted sales environment would be advantageous but not essential;
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to make recommendations and improvements to procedures/working practices.
- Strong team working skills with ability to work on own when required.
- Organised and efficient;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Pro-active in approach;
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent timekeeping.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.