Position: General Operative
Career Level: Entry
About the company
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY IN A GROWING BUSINESS ***
Tricel is a global provider of high performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. The business has structured a unique set of distinctive capabilities, spanning from concept design to sophisticated manufacturing processes. Its proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes has long fuelled its competitiveness and growth.
Tricel is a family run company with our Headquarters in Killarney. As a global based award winning engineering company, we provide our specialist services to customers and industries in over 50 countries worldwide. Details of group activities can be viewed at: www.tricel.eu.
A General Operative is responsible for ensuring that production is carried out efficiently in adherence to quality standards and the manufacturing schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our established and growing business. Tricel offer plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Flexibility to work within any of the manufacturing areas in the factory
- Meet defined production targets
- Follow instruction from the area supervisor and team leader
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents or near misses that may occur in the workplace
- Adhere to instructions incorporating quality, safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Interact with the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system as required
- Adhere to lean and 6S standards in the workplace
- Complete all training as identified by the company
- Ad hoc duties that may arise
Skills & Characteristics
Skills and Characteristics
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Experience in meeting and exceeding production targets
- Punctuality and overall good time management is a key requirement
- Effective teamwork and communication skills is essential
Hours & Payment
- Excellent remuneration- hourly rate, bonus and overtime
- Work patterns to suit all
- Excellent annual leave entitlements through the flexible benefits package
- Refer a friend scheme subject to specific roles
Pension & Life Insurance
- 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance (providing you are enrolled in the pension scheme)
- Employee Assistance Program – providing support to all employees.
- Social Club
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Supply of PPE Gear
- Free Parking
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. Interested candidates should email an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.