A Part-Qualified Accountant
Position: A Part-Qualified Accountant
Type of Contract: Permanent
About the company
Tricel is a global provider of high-performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. The business has structured a unique set of distinctive capabilities, spanning from concept design to sophisticated manufacturing processes. Its proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes has long fuelled its competitiveness and growth.
Headquartered in Killarney, Tricel operates from 8 locations in Northern Europe, ensuring it is positioned to service a wide customer base, in over 50 countries worldwide. Tricel is a family-owned business, which adopts the ethos of “Generations of Innovation”, and this is built around three interlinking themes; Innovation, Quality and Heritage, which have been developed over the last 60 years of successful operations. We design, develop, and deliver innovative, quality solutions that our customers can trust. We have adopted a number of core values which underpin everything we do; One Team, Resourceful, Integrity, Customer Centric, Embrace Change, Leader.
Tricel currently have a vacancy for a Part-qualified Accountant, based in Killarney.
You will work directly with the Managing Director and Group Finance, working as part of a growing and well-established team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, intercompany and month end close activities for a specific business unit.
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting.
- Sales / Product Margin analysis
- Participate in preparation of Company budgets.
- Support the month end close out process.
- Inputting Payments and receivables and bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Processing Payroll, Vat and Customs returns.
- Assisting with audit
- Developing reports and implementing system changes.
- Travel to operation sites when required.
- Support the wider marketing team on collaborative digital projects.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years relevant accounting experience
- The person must be a good communicator and be commercially aware
- Team Player but can work on their own as required
- Microsoft office is essential
Hours and Payment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent annual leave entitlements through the flexible benefits package
Pension and Life Insurance
- 5% employer contribution
- Life Assurance (based on permanency)
- Employee Assistance Program – providing support to all employees.
- Social Club
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. Interested candidates should email an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.